Jamie
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Jamie

Bachelor of Science, Molecular Biology Cedarville University
  • My subjects of expertise revolve around science and math.
  • I've tutored in the past for both college students and high school immigrants/refugees of inner-city Dayton Ohio.

About Me

Currently I am finishing up my senior year at Cedarville University majoring in molecular and cellular biology to get my bachelor of science before I go on to dental school. I have found tutoring fulfilling work due to the way you get to impact the life of another individual and see the immediate reward of your effort as you come alongside someone to help them excel. I have become adept at clearly explaining concepts and finding ways to help info click by accommodating my presentation of the information to better suit a student's individual needs or learning style. I am a natural problem solver and love the challenge tutoring presents as I work with frustrated students. I've been in your place and know the struggle some of these classes present. Hopefully I can offer some insight and guide you along on trajectory toward success. If I got through it you definitely can too!

Hobbies & Interests

A couple fun-facts about me: I grew up in Random Lake Wisconsin, I am applying to dental school this year, I have a scar on my forehead from a xylophone, and my parents are both veterinarians.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Molecular Biology - Cedarville University
Connect with a tutor like Jamie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us