Victoria
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Victoria

Bachelor in Arts, Journalism University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
  • I am a graduate of the University of Cincinnati.
  • I received my Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with Honors, a minor in political science and a certificate in sports media.

About Me

I just graduated this past May, a big accomplishment considering my struggles in high school! I want to make sure no other student goes through the same thing. My favorite thing is seeing the improvement and confidence that builds in the student. I tutor Elementary School Reading and Writing, English and High School Writing. Clearly, I love writing! I am also an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction, especially mysteries. In my free time, I enjoy getting lost at used book stores, eating lunch at a local park and watching hockey.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, photography, long walks, kayaking, hockey, baseball and spending time with my cats. Journalism school made me not use an oxford comma, so I do apologize for that!

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Journalism - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Victoria

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Master of Public Health (MPH), concentration in Epidemiology and Global Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math37+ more
Get Started
Renee
Certified Tutor

Renee

Doctor of Philosophy, Spanish and Iberian Studies Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us