Kelsea
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Kelsea

Bachelor in Arts, Public Policy Analysis UNC Chapel Hill
  • My name is Kelsea and I am a rising senior at UNC Chapel Hill.
  • I am majoring in Public Policy with a health concentration and minoring in both entrepreneurship and health & society.

About Me

Go Tar Heels! I am a 2018 International Baccalaureate graduate as well. I can't wait to help you prosper within your academic career!

Hobbies & Interests

I love to play lacrosse, read, bake sweet treats and to spend time with my family/friends.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Public Policy Analysis - UNC Chapel Hill
Connect with a tutor like Kelsea

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Maya
Certified Tutor

Maya

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra24+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor in Arts, Music Theory and Composition Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus44+ more
Get Started
Katie
Certified Tutor

Katie

Bachelor in Arts, Medical Anthropology Brown University
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
William
Certified Tutor

William

Bachelor in Arts, Linguistics Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math68+ more
Get Started
Anna
Certified Tutor

Anna

Bachelor of Science Brown University
Middle School MathGeometry48+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us