Nina
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Nina

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology Case Western Reserve University
  • I love working with people of all ages to help them explore, learn, and succeed!
  • I have experience tutoring in a wide variety of subjects, from English and ACT prep to piano and flute.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite32
English31
Reading35
Science32

About Me

Everyone has a different learning style, as well as different goals in mind. I am committed to working with each student personally to ensure that I am helping as much as I can.

Hobbies & Interests

piano, flute, piccolo, music, Harry Potter, medicine, anatomy, biology, psychology, running, tennis, swimming, animals, dachshunds, drawing, painting, oil painting, fantasy books, history

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Nina

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us