Thejaswi
Certified Tutor

8+ years of tutoring

Thejaswi

Bachelor in Arts, Communication, General The University of Texas at Austin
  • I am an aspiring graduate student in Materials Science and Engineering.
  • I have experience tutoring Chemistry and Mathematics to college students at Austin Community College.

Test Scores

GRE Scores
Verbal168

About Me

I have a passion for learning and love to see my students succeed. I love finding new ways to explain concepts to best aid the student according to their learning style.

Hobbies & Interests

Music, Fitness

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Communication, General - The University of Texas at Austin
Connect with a tutor like Thejaswi

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us