Okechuku
Certified Tutor

7+ years of tutoring

Okechuku

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Current Grad Student, Physical Therapy University of Hartford
  • I'm easy going, I get along with most people I meet and I enjoy helping others out.

About Me

I feel that knowing a subject and knowing how to teach said subject can be quite different. Being able to relate to different types of people and understanding different learning styles is extremely important and listening for comprehension, as a teacher/tutor, is a necessary skill that I don't see enough of. Knowing how crucial it is, I try my best to really listen and understand the learners point of view in order to make the most out of any teaching opportunity.

Hobbies & Interests

Anything outdoors, playing sports (not so much watching), animal science, social science and spending time with friends and family.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Current Grad Student, Physical Therapy - University of Hartford
Connect with a tutor like Okechuku

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us