Catherine
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Catherine

Current Undergrad Student, Biology, General Siena College
  • I am currently a rising sophomore majoring in Biology in Siena College in Albany, New York.
  • Since a very young age, I have always loved school and learning.

Test Scores

ACT ScoresPerfect Score
Composite34
Math34
English36
Reading32
Science34

About Me

I am fortunate enough to be a student in the Albany Medical College BA/MD Program, which emphasizes a focus in community service and humanities. As a tutor, I want to share the same love and enthusiasm for learning with my students. I first began tutoring math and science in my sophomore year of high school. After seeing the impact I can have on a student’s attitude towards learning, I fell in love tutoring. It’s always a pleasure to see the “aha!” moment written on a student’s face. When it comes to tutoring other students, I strive to make sure students have a full grasp of the concepts. I hope that each time I work with a student, they not only understand the concept, but can see how various concepts and themes relate to one another.

Hobbies & Interests

During my free time, I enjoy reading, yoga, playing the violin, dancing, and watching Netflix.

Education

Current Undergrad Student, Biology, General - Siena College
Connect with a tutor like Catherine

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us