Katie
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Katie

Bachelors, Psychology Washington and Lee University
  • My name is Katie, and I am a recent graduate from Washington and Lee University.
  • I have tutored for the past 7 years, mostly in middle school algebra and pre-algebra.

About Me

My goal is to perfect students' basic math skills to gain confidence when they attack more difficult skills such as algebra and geometry. I also work on testing to ensure confidence in a testing environment.

Hobbies & Interests

Sports, hiking, baking

Education

Bachelors, Psychology - Washington and Lee University

Q&A with Katie

I want to build a student's confidence in the classroom by perfecting their basic math skills, such as times tables and division. Through my experience as a tutor, I have found that students that falter in their basic math skills tend to be less confident with more complex equations. Confidence in ability is the key to success, and my goal is to build confidence in foundation concepts to ensure success in future math classes.
Connect with a tutor like Katie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us