Ray
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Ray

Bachelors, Movement Science University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
  • My name is Raymond and I am currently a senior studying pre-medicine at the University of Michigan.
  • I also was employed as a tutor by the University's athletics program to tutor athletes in math and science classes.

About Me

During my time in Ann Arbor, I volunteer at Peace Neighborhood Center helping to tutor socioeconomically underprivileged kids in in math and science. I have a great passion in helping others grasp foreign concepts, particularly younger children. I want to bring to them the same type of great education that I received growing up. I feel as though my time tutoring both Michigan athletes and younger students in underprivileged communities will allow me thrive at Varsity Tutors.

Hobbies & Interests

I like to play and watch sports in my free time.

Education

Bachelors, Movement Science - University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
Connect with a tutor like Ray

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us