Rashmi
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Rashmi

Bachelors, Physics Wilson College
Masters, Physics D.G Ruparel College
  • I have Masters in Physics with teaching experience in Physics for almost four years.

About Me

I consistently enhance my teaching skills through initiation of contemporary teaching approaches and technology integration. I am eager to contribute and learn from work. I possess a track record of classroom management, lesson planning and implementation, good command over various Physics laboratory experiments, apt at assessing and grading students' progress. During my earlier employment, I have actively assisted senior teachers in both class instructions and developing papers for exams on a voluntary basis. I strongly believe that my subject knowledge coupled with my classroom management skills and profound ability to develop innovative and contemporary lesson plans will prove to be highly useful in assisting you.

Hobbies & Interests

Arts & Crafts

Education

Bachelors, Physics - Wilson College
Masters, Physics - D.G Ruparel College
Connect with a tutor like Rashmi

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us