Christopher
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Christopher

Bachelor of Fine Arts, Art University of Iowa
Master of Arts, Classics University of Kansas
  • I love teaching because of the give and take with students and the way their different styles of learning make me see new perspectives.

Test Scores

Graduate Admissions
LSAT168

About Me

I mainly teach foreign languages, English, and verbal sections of standardized tests because I am most interested in language and its logic. I have a long background in the arts and literature. I completed a BFA in Painting at the University of Iowa, a JD at the University of Tulsa and an MA in Classics at the University of Kansas. After law school, I practiced law in New York City for ten years before deciding to go back to school for Classics. I am currently developing a publication on the relative clause in Ancient Greek and I hope to begin a PhD program in the fall. I completed my MA with a 4.0 GPA and received a perfect score on the verbal GRE. I also scored 168 on the LSAT and graduated in the top ten percent of my law school class. My teaching experience includes two years' teaching Latin and Myth at the college level and two years' private tutoring of subjects ranging from the LSAT and GRE to languages such as Latin and Greek. My true love is language, and I would gladly spend all my time doing nothing but analyzing grammar if I could!

Hobbies & Interests

Drawing comics, painting, reading

Education

Bachelor of Fine Arts, Art - University of Iowa
Master of Arts, Classics - University of Kansas
Connect with a tutor like Christopher

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

A.J.
Certified Tutor

A.J.

JD University of Virginia-Main Campus
GRE Analytical WritingLSAT Reading Comprehension8+ more
Get Started
Sheila Kathryn
Certified Tutor

Sheila

Professional (JD, MD, DMD, etc) Columbia University
SSAT- Upper LevelSSAT- Middle Level35+ more
Get Started
Malik
Certified Tutor

Malik

Bachelor's University of North Carolina at Charlotte
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math148+ more
Get Started
Ryan
Certified Tutor

Ryan

Bachelor's James Madison University
PhysicsAnatomy & Physiology8+ more
Get Started
Madhumitha Sri
Certified Tutor

Madhumitha

Master's/Graduate University of Ottawa
Applied MathematicsAP Calculus AB40+ more
Get Started
Marcos Berrios
Certified Tutor

Marcos

Undergraduate Degree Mercy College
Cell BiologyMolecular Biology38+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us