Wen
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Wen

Bachelor in Arts, communication studies University of Iowa
Master of Science, Communication Management University of Southern California
  • I also had tutoring experience in my undergraduate as a hired language tutor.

About Me

I was born in Sichuan, China and moved to U.S when I was 18. I finished my undergraduate degree at the University of Iowa in double majors of Communication Studies and Japanese. Currently, I am a graduate student in the department of Communication Management in USC. I am specialized in tutoring Mandarin Chinese not only I am a native speaker, also I have four years experience of learning Japanese and one year of speaking basic Korean. My goal is to create a comfortable studying zone for my students. Depending on every individual need, my teaching technique will also be different. For students who only want to pass the language exam, I will try to meet with them before their exam in order to strengthen their memory. For students who are highly interested in Chinese culture, I will give them some background of Chinese history and culture so as to expand their interests. In my spare time, I like to go yoga class, watch movie, shopping, cooking, and read books. My tutoring schedule is very flexible. I look forward to working with you.

Hobbies & Interests

cooking, reading, and writing

Education

Bachelor in Arts, communication studies - University of Iowa
Master of Science, Communication Management - University of Southern California
Connect with a tutor like Wen

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started
Kathy
Certified Tutor

Kathy

Masters, Modern and Contemporary Asian Art Sotheby's Institute of Art
StatisticsCalculus16+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Tracy
Certified Tutor

Tracy

Bachelor of Economics University of Pennsylvania
Pre-AlgebraCompetition Math42+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us