Amber
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Amber

Bachelor in Arts, English Christopher Newport University
  • I am a graduate from Christopher Newport University with a degree in English and Theater.
  • I'm working towards a graduate degree in Linguistics and Playwriting.

About Me

I love the English language and focus my tutoring on those areas. I think that communication is key in the learning process and that the most important part of learning is getting the student to retain that knowledge for other areas of his or her life. I am to find ways that make the concepts easy to understand, and as such, easy to remember in the future. I enjoy theatre, film, dancing, and cooking.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, English - Christopher Newport University
Connect with a tutor like Amber

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Elena
Certified Tutor

Elena

Masters, Biblical Studies University of Edinburgh
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us