Sarah
Certified Tutor

Sarah

Masters / Graduate Capella University
Bachelors Southeastern Louisiana University
  • I love teaching kids how to be confident in there school life.

About Me

I have worked with many young children. Children learn at different paces so I try to be patient and encouraging. I will always try to find ways to keep them happy while learning new information. By using positive reinforcement and having fun with what we learn I can ensure they are enjoying themselves and growing as a student.

Hobbies & Interests

I love coloring, reading, and writing as well as watching TV and hanging out with friends.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Capella University
Bachelors - Southeastern Louisiana University
Connect with a tutor like Sarah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us