
Certified Tutor
10+ years of tutoring
Rachel
Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) Ohio State University-Main Campus
Master of Science, Health Communication Ohio State University-Main Campus
- I have a passion for instructing and helping others succeed.
About Me
Throughout my nursing education I was gifted with strong, intelligent, kind, and humble nursing instructors; I strive to keep that gift going. Nursing school is tough, but it is so much easier when you are surrounded by supportive people who have a passion for mentoring and want to see you achieve your goals.
Hobbies & Interests
Reading
Education
Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Master of Science, Health Communication - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Rachel
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









