Shelby
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Shelby

Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) Liberty University
  • It would be my honor to serve you by helping guide you through your coursework!
  • I got into nursing because I love to care for others, which is why I am here to tutor.

About Me

Helping others grow in their knowledge is my passion! Here are some of my credentials and experiences. I graduated from Liberty University's School of Nursing in 2019. I received multiple Dean's List recognition awards while in the program. I graduated Cum Laude with a 3.5 GPA. I have certifications in: TNCC, Trauma Nurse Certified, CPI, ACLS, and PALS. Since graduating, I have worked in acute care, emergency department, ICU, COVID ICU, and pediatric urgent care settings. This has provided me with a deep understanding of many different areas of nursing. While in school, I tutored nursing students in Pathophysiology, and during those sessions, my love for tutoring was sparked. I specialize in NCLEX-RN prep coursework and have helped many students succeed in passing the NCLEX their first time. Currently, I am pursuing my graduate degree in Marriage and Family Therapy to incorporate into psychiatric nursing.

Hobbies & Interests

Some of my favorite things are my two dogs (I have a Pug and a Mini Dauschund), my husband, Mexican food, guacamole, naps, rom-coms, and reading. I enjoy hanging out with my friends at a restaurant, baseball game, or at my house. You can find me snuggled up with my puppies on my couch every night. I love going back to my home state of California! I love Chick-fil-A because my husband works for their corporate office! I can't wait to hear about your interests and hobbies!

Education

Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) - Liberty University
Connect with a tutor like Shelby

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Valerie
Certified Tutor

Valerie

Bachelor in Arts, Classics, Theatre University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Emmanuel
Certified Tutor

Emmanuel

Master of Science, Physician Assistance Duke University
Pre-AlgebraGeometry20+ more
Get Started
Emad
Certified Tutor

Emad

PHD, Podiatric Medicine New York College of Podiatric Medicine
CalculusAlgebra21+ more
Get Started
Elise
Certified Tutor

Elise

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Sciences Marquette University
Statistics Graduate LevelMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Sanjul
Certified Tutor

Sanjul

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General Cleveland State University
Middle School MathCalculus39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us