Luz
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Luz

Master of Arts, Spanish University of New Mexico-Main Campus
  • I graduated from the University of New Mexico in 2015. I received my Master of Arts in Spanish Literature.
  • Since I graduated, I am a teacher and I give private lessons to people who want to learn Spanish.

About Me

With this experience I have a firm belief that teaching needs a change and I am working on it. In my spare time, I enjoy watching movies, hiking in the mountains, and playing board games.

Hobbies & Interests

Ver peliculas

Education

Master of Arts, Spanish - University of New Mexico-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Luz

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Renee
Certified Tutor

Renee

Doctor of Philosophy, Spanish and Iberian Studies Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Meghan
Certified Tutor

Meghan

Masters, Journalism Northwestern University
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Elena
Certified Tutor

Elena

Juris Doctor, Law University of Chicago Law School
CalculusAlgebra21+ more
Get Started
Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Masters, Marketing & Hospitality Management Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Luz with Master's with 4+ Years Experience | Varsity Tutors