Keli
Certified Tutor

8+ years of tutoring

Keli

Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) University of Iowa
  • I graduated in May 2021 from the University of Iowa College of Nursing, a top 10 nursing school in the country.
  • I averaged a 4.0 throughout nursing school, and passed the NCLEX exam in July after 75 questions.

About Me

In nursing school, I have experience helping with a study group focused on a verbal "talk thing through" method of understanding. I am interested in sharing my nursing knowledge with those who need it!

Hobbies & Interests

Cooking, baking, biking, going on walks, and snuggling my 2 cats.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Nursing (RN) - University of Iowa
Connect with a tutor like Keli

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Kathleen
Certified Tutor

Kathleen

DSC Vanderbilt University
Cell BiologyMolecular Biology18+ more
Get Started
Malik
Certified Tutor

Malik

Bachelor's University of North Carolina at Charlotte
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math148+ more
Get Started
Ryan
Certified Tutor

Ryan

Bachelor's James Madison University
PhysicsAnatomy & Physiology8+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Valerie
Certified Tutor

Valerie

Bachelor in Arts, Classics, Theatre University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Emmanuel
Certified Tutor

Emmanuel

Master of Science, Physician Assistance Duke University
Pre-AlgebraGeometry20+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us