
Certified Tutor
2+ years of tutoring
MJ
Bachelor of Science, Design and Visual Communications Ohio State University-Main Campus
- I have over 20 years working as a graphic designer, art director, design director and manager in a variety of agencies and industries!
Test Scores
ACT Scores
Composite31
About Me
I started as an intern on the back end of design working in the production department, and learned a lot of programs, production methods and tricks to get work done quickly!
Hobbies & Interests
When not designing, I spend free time with family and friends, keeping active with rowing and training for my next marathon!
Education
Bachelor of Science, Design and Visual Communications - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like MJ
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









