Aidan
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Aidan

Bachelor in Arts, Music Theory and Composition Columbia College-Chicago
  • Before receiving a bachelors degree at Columbia College Chicago, I've been playing guitar, as well as studying music for 14 years.
  • While I do love classical guitar, I also love to play electric!

About Me

My study was greatly focused on music theory and composition, while also studying guitar with some of the best classical guitarists in Chicago. My metal band, Bachelor's Grove, is where I like to show off my creativity and expertise with electric guitar. After a year of teaching guitar in person, I've decided to use Varsity Tutors to give away my knowledge and experience to many more students. Teaching music is a passion of mine, and I hope to help you along your journey.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy playing guitar (of course), writing music for movies, composing, playing live, teaching, and listening to new music.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Music Theory and Composition - Columbia College-Chicago
Connect with a tutor like Aidan

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Naomi
Certified Tutor

Naomi

Bachelor in Arts, Sociology Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra43+ more
Get Started
Erin
Certified Tutor

Erin

Master of Fine Arts, Musical Theater New York University
CalculusAlgebra29+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor in Arts, Music Theory and Composition Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus44+ more
Get Started
Elias
Certified Tutor

Elias

Current Undergrad Student, Music University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra14+ more
Get Started
Elliot
Certified Tutor

Elliot

Doctor of Philosophy, Neuroscience Vanderbilt University
Statistics Graduate LevelPre-Algebra86+ more
Get Started
Molly
Certified Tutor

Molly

Master of Arts, Conducting The Juilliard School
Pre-AlgebraStatistics35+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us