
Certified Tutor
9+ years of tutoring
Ruby
Bachelor of Science, Finance University of Wisconsin-Madison
- I am currently a student at the University of Wisconsin - Madison studying Personal Finance.
- I can tutor in a wide variety of subjects but I'm most passionate about English, writing, and reading comprehension.
About Me
I believe that strong literacy skills can improve performance across all subjects. I also do test prep for the ACT. I understand how nerve-racking standardized testing can be so I focus on test taking strategies as well as analytical skills. When I'm not tutoring, I like to cook, travel, and watch basketball.
Hobbies & Interests
I like to cook an try out new restaurants. I also enjoy traveling. My favorite place I've been so far would have to be either Greece or the Galapagos Islands. I'm from the Bay Area so I'm a big Warriors fan and I also love the Sharks.
Education
Bachelor of Science, Finance - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Connect with a tutor like Ruby
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









