Pranita
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Pranita

Bachelor of Science, Chemistry University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
  • I have a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, with a minor in Communication, and a certificate in Legal Studies.
  • I recently graduated summa cum laude as an Honors scholar.

About Me

During my university career, I accumulated significant teaching/tutoring experiences. I was a Teaching Assistant for General Chemistry lab and lecture for 5 semesters. I was able to continue teaching every semester since my sophomore year. I have also been a peer educator for a freshman-level course focusing on career readiness. In addition, I volunteered as a math and science tutor for students from grades 9 to 12 at a nearby high school, and consequently helped them earn better grades. I enjoy being able to break down course concepts for fellow students so that it is easier for them to grasp. I understand how challenging it can be to try to navigate through difficult concepts without help, so I like making that process easier for other students. I adapt my teaching approach based on the student's learning style. Every student learns in a way that is unique to them, so I think it is important to teach them accordingly. I have a background in teaching Chemistry, and my undergraduate degree in Chemistry has equipped me with the necessary skills to do so.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, Youtube, yoga

Education

Bachelor of Science, Chemistry - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Pranita

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Perry
Certified Tutor

Perry

Bachelor of Science in Biology Rice University
GeometryCalculus18+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started
Brian
Certified Tutor

Brian

PHD, Technology & Information Mgmt (Indef. deferred) University of California-Santa Cruz
AP StatisticsStatistics Graduate Level114+ more
Get Started
Aimee
Certified Tutor

Aimee

Current Grad Student, Biological/Biosystems Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus41+ more
Get Started
Kathleen
Certified Tutor

Kathleen

M.S.Ed in Secondary Science Education University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra27+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us