Kaylee
Certified Tutor

9+ years of tutoring

Kaylee

Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience University of Nebraska at Omaha
  • I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Omaha with a Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience and a minor in Chemistry.
  • I believe in the advancement of education and helping others do so as well.

About Me

I enjoy helping students reach their academic goals and to help them learn alternative solutions to problems they face. Everyone learns differently but knowledge is something no one can take away from you. I know that many students learn differently and I change the way I tutor to best fit students to help them succeed.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy reading, being outdoors, and being active.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience - University of Nebraska at Omaha
Connect with a tutor like Kaylee

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Master in Public Health, Public Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math43+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us