Kylee
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Kylee

Bachelor in Arts, International Relations University of North Texas
  • Hi! My name is Kylee, and I am a Distinguished Honors Scholar from the University of North Texas.
  • My degree is in International Studies and French, and I am passionate about studying the world and the way we move through it.

About Me

When I'm not out traveling, I spend a lot of time with my dog exploring our local trails! I'm also a six-time half-marathoner and a one-time marathoner. I love to set and accomplish goals and am excited to help you with yours!

Hobbies & Interests

Travel, running, cooking

Education

Bachelor in Arts, International Relations - University of North Texas
Connect with a tutor like Kylee

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Lauren
Certified Tutor

Lauren

Master of Arts, Social Sciences University of Chicago
CalculusAlgebra19+ more
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Master of Public Health (MPH), concentration in Epidemiology and Global Health Yale University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math37+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Nicholas
Certified Tutor

Nicholas

Masters, French Linguistics and Pedagogy Middlebury College
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us