Jordan
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Jordan

Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering Columbia University in the City of New York
  • I am an undergraduate student at Columbia University, majoring in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
  • I am most passionate about math and sciences, particularly chemistry and physics.

Test Scores

SAT ScoresPerfect Score
Math800

About Me

I think these subjects can be fun to learn and are very useful in a variety of fields. I want to convey my passion for these subjects to students to help them achieve their utmost potential. As an undergraduate student, I can relate to most high school students who are planning to take the standardized tests and AP exams, and I believe these students can excel with the right push and guidance. In my spare time, I usually enjoy reading, playing and watching basketball or just exploring the city with friends.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, basketball, eating

Education

Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering - Columbia University in the City of New York
Connect with a tutor like Jordan

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us