Rosanna
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Rosanna

Bachelor in Arts, Latin American Studies Tulane University of Louisiana
  • I'm a singer-songwriter from Western Massachusetts, currently living in Brooklyn.
  • I'm available to tutor Spanish at all levels in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

About Me

Hi! I'm Rosanna. Other than music, the thing I love most is learning! I started studying Spanish in elementary school and continued throughout middle school, high school, and college. I even took a gap year during which I studied Spanish intensively in Costa Rica and Nicaragua. I also studied abroad in Havana, Cuba in college, and went back later to do thesis research. Currently, I am as comfortable speaking Spanish as I am my native language, English. I speak Spanish exclusively at home with my husband, who is from Cuba. Being bilingual has opened my mind and enriched my life and I am passionate about helping others towards the same goal. When teaching Spanish my focus is on not only vocabulary and grammar, but pronunciation - which is key to not just passing tests but really speaking the language. I believe that language learning is an innate ability we all possess, you just have to learn to tap into it. That's where I come in!

Hobbies & Interests

Music, Dancing, Travel, Animals

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Latin American Studies - Tulane University of Louisiana
Connect with a tutor like Rosanna

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Renee
Certified Tutor

Renee

Doctor of Philosophy, Spanish and Iberian Studies Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Elena
Certified Tutor

Elena

Juris Doctor, Law University of Chicago Law School
CalculusAlgebra21+ more
Get Started
Meghan
Certified Tutor

Meghan

Masters, Journalism Northwestern University
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Richard
Certified Tutor

Richard

Bachelor in Arts, Government Harvard University
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB69+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Masters, Marketing & Hospitality Management Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us