Thomas
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Thomas

Bachelor in Arts, English Ohio State University-Main Campus
Non Degree Bachelors, Health Sciences, General Cleveland State University
  • While studying at CSU, I worked as a medical scribe for an internist at University Hospitals.

About Me

I graduated with a degree in English Literature from Ohio State University in 2013, and then completed a masters degree in English at Trinity College Dublin. When my program in Ireland ended, though, I changed gears and decided to pursue a post-baccalaureate program to complete my pre-med requirements at Cleveland State University. I completed my program, and took the MCAT, last spring. Im currently working for a pediatrician in Boston while I wait to hear back from medical schools. I enjoy helping other student prepare for the MCAT because it is such a significant step on the path to becoming a physician. With enough time and a disciplined study schedule, it can become a very manageable test, and should be a good way to enhance your medical school application.

Hobbies & Interests

Running, reading, and following Cleveland sports

Education

Bachelor in Arts, English - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Non Degree Bachelors, Health Sciences, General - Cleveland State University
Connect with a tutor like Thomas

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Current Grad Student, Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology Perelman School of Medicine
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us