Darryl
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Darryl

Bachelor in Arts, Economics University of Virginia-Main Campus
Master of Science, Accounting University of Virginia-Main Campus
  • I first became a tutor in 2007 when I accepted a position as an SAT prep instructor.

About Me

I quickly found that I enjoyed working with students to help them meet their goals and ease their anxieties surrounding college admissions testing. After doing SAT prep tutoring for several years, I became a high school math teacher in the Houston area. Although this type of teaching required an expanded skill set on my part, I thoroughly relished the challenge and am grateful for the opportunity to have impacted so many young lives. Currently, I am pursuing a graduate degree in mathematics from the University of Houston, but I still have the urge to teach and help students as often as I can. I look forward to using this platform to continue to educate and change lives.

Hobbies & Interests

Mathematics, NBA Basketball, Music, Movies, Weightlifting, Reading, Writing, Coaching Youth Sports

Education

Bachelor in Arts, Economics - University of Virginia-Main Campus
Master of Science, Accounting - University of Virginia-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Darryl

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us