Qing
Certified Tutor

8+ years of tutoring

Qing

Bachelors, electricity engineering Cheng du University of Technology and Science
  • Hi there, I came to America 19 year ago from Beijing, China.
  • Mandarin Chinese is my native language.

About Me

I am the bilingual speaker in Chinese and English. I can teach Mandarin Chinese to students who willing to learn Chinese from kids to adults no matter their level. I live in Woodridge, IL with my family. My son will be the freshman in the high school this fall. I like to listen to the classic music and Chinese music. I enjoy gardening flowers. Reading book, shopping, accessing into the internet are my favorite things to do. I am interested in teaching peoples Chinese.

Hobbies & Interests

reading book, shopping, accessing into internet, listening the classic music and Chinese music, gardening flowers.

Education

Bachelors, electricity engineering - Cheng du University of Technology and Science
Connect with a tutor like Qing

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started
Kathy
Certified Tutor

Kathy

Masters, Modern and Contemporary Asian Art Sotheby's Institute of Art
StatisticsCalculus16+ more
Get Started
Eric
Certified Tutor

Eric

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Duke University
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us