Adithya
Certified Tutor

4+ years of tutoring

Adithya

Current Undergrad, Economics, Psychology Saint Olaf College
  • I am a senior at St. Olaf College and will graduate in May of 2016 with degrees in Economics & Psychology with a minor in Management.
  • I especially enjoy helping students study for standardized tests.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1510
Math700
Verbal700
Writing790
ACT ScoresPerfect Score
Composite33
Math32
English34
Reading36

About Me

I have currently accepted a job serving as an investment management consultant in Boston, MA. I am passionate about teaching and enjoy helping students prepare and succeed in academics. A lot of high school is spent prepping for college and with proper instruction anyone can get into the college of their dreams. I believe that I can help students achieve their goals. In addition to standardized test preparation my passions lie in public speaking and management. Beyond academics I love traveling, cooking, reading, and scuba diving!

Hobbies & Interests

Travel, Cooking, Reading, Scuba Diving, Football

Education

Current Undergrad, Economics, Psychology - Saint Olaf College

Q&A with Adithya

I believe that in order to be a successful tutor I have to find a way to motivate my students. They have to understand why studying is important, and I make sure to emphasize that. In addition, learning is a unique experience. Different students are motivated differently and learn in different ways, and I will be sure to use different methods to give your child a tailored learning experience.
Connect with a tutor like Adithya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Current Grad Student, Philosophy University of New Mexico-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra34+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us