Nicolas
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Nicolas

Bachelor in Arts, International/Area Studies Washington University in St Louis
Bachelor in Arts, French Washington University in St Louis
  • I am fluent in English, Spanish and French.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1480
Math700
Verbal730
Writing700

About Me

I am an alumnus of Washington University in St. Louis, holding a double-major in French and International Studies, with a minor in the Humanities. I have four years of experience tutoring/teaching in foreign languages. I spent the Fall Semester of 2010 living and studying in Toulouse, France. During my semester abroad, I worked as an English tutor for two French girls. I like to focus my knowledge of romance languages on creating a personalized teaching style for each and every student I tutor. I start off each session by assessing what the student has been learning in the classroom. After that initial assessment, I work with the student to improve the areas where most help is needed. As sessions progress, I like to bring pre-prepared exercise worksheets specifically on the skills the student is perfecting.

Hobbies & Interests

Studying Foreign Languages, Reading, Hiking.

Education

Bachelor in Arts, International/Area Studies - Washington University in St Louis
Bachelor in Arts, French - Washington University in St Louis
Connect with a tutor like Nicolas

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Henry
Certified Tutor

Henry

Bachelor in Arts, History Harvard College
CalculusAlgebra40+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us