Grace
Certified Tutor

Grace

Master's/Graduate Florida Atlantic University
  • My passion for teaching stems from a deep belief that education empowers students and transforms how they see the world.
  • With over two decades of hands-on laboratory and research experience, I tutor biology, chemistry, and general life sciences.

About Me

As both a scientist and educator, I find great joy in that moment when a complex concept suddenly "clicks." I have taught/mentored students from grades 7-12 in life and physical sciences, as well as college-level biology at Rio Salado College and FCS on Loudoun, VA. I hold a Master of Science in Biomedical Science from Florida Atlantic University and a Bachelor of Science in Biological Science from Florida International University, backed by graduate research assistantships and extensive laboratory teaching experience. I especially enjoy teaching biology because it reveals how living systems function, from molecules to the human body, and shows students its real-world relevance. I'm committed to helping every student discover their potential.

Hobbies & Interests

["I enjoy spending doing exercise","watching movies with family","music","and reading about science","and innovation in education. These interests keep me creative and balanced","and they often bring new analogies and perspectives into my teaching."]

Education

Master's/Graduate - Florida Atlantic University
Connect with a tutor like Grace

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Current Grad Student, Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology Perelman School of Medicine
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us