
Certified Tutor
Emily
Bachelor's (in progress) George Mason University
- I have recently graduated from George Mason University with a Bachelors of Science in Forensic Science and a minor in Forensic Psychology.
- I am eager to share my passion for learning with others.
About Me
With a strong foundation in American history and psychology, I offer tutoring in AP U.S. History, Psychology, and Criminology. My experience has taught me that fostering a supportive and engaging learning environment is essential. I strive to connect with my students by making history relatable and enjoyable, igniting their curiosity and encouraging critical thinking. My ultimate goal is to help students not only grasp the material but also develop a love for learning that lasts beyond the classroom.
Hobbies & Interests
["Crochet","True crime","Video games","History"]
Education
Bachelor's (in progress) - George Mason University
Connect with a tutor like Emily
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









