Nathanial
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Nathanial

Bachelor's (in progress) University of North Carolina at Charlotte
  • Hello, I am a Civil Engineering student at UNCC. I have been a teaching assistant for multiple higher end STEM class.
  • I tutor STEM Classes, I really enjoy helping with math specifically.

About Me

I would say I love teaching with application and working out problems together. I really enjoy going to concerts and watching football.

Hobbies & Interests

Concerts Engineering Math Football

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Connect with a tutor like Nathanial

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Ben
Certified Tutor

Ben

Bachelors, Mathematics University of Pennsylvania
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math48+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us