Denise
Certified Tutor

Denise

Master's/Graduate Liberty University
Master's/Graduate Liberty University
Master's/Graduate Liberty University

About Me

I am a homeschool mom, Christian School teacher, and private tutor. I have degrees from Liberty University in Education, Counseling, and Criminal Justice. I have a degree from Colorado Technical University in Public Policy. I love learning and I love helping others learn.

Hobbies & Interests

piano, singing, reading, writing, event planning, home decorating, spending time with family, listening to music (Christian only), nature walks, holistic healing, watching crime dramas, shopping, swimming, going to the beach, raising pets

Education

Master's/Graduate - Liberty University
Master's/Graduate - Liberty University
Master's/Graduate - Liberty University
Bachelor - Liberty University
Connect with a tutor like Denise

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us