Dr. Brooke
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Dr. Brooke

PhD University of the Cumberlands
Master's/Graduate Tiffin University
  • My name is Dr. Brooke Poloskey.

About Me

Hello! I am a dedicated educational professional with over 15 years of experience working in academic administration, teaching, and curriculum development across K-8, higher education, and adult learning environments. I worked as a Substitute Teacher and Tutor for grades K-8 and tutored high school, college, and adult learners across multiple subjects. I believe educational professionals must ensure students receive an education that prioritizes accountability, logic, and common sense. I never forgot what it was like to be a student and the fears, hopes, and anxieties that come with the territory. I believe in using real-world examples and materials that interest the student while adapting to their unique learning style.

Hobbies & Interests

[]

Education

PhD - University of the Cumberlands
Master's/Graduate - Tiffin University
Connect with a tutor like Dr.

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us