Ozair
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Ozair

Bachelor of Science, Physics University of Windsor
  • I am an aspiring Physics graduate with a passion to teach my area of expertise.
  • Growing up, I always had a resounding curiosity of the working elements of nature, and a deep connection with logic.

About Me

Upon completion of high school, I easily recognized my strengths lied in applied mathematics, and my deeply inquisitive nature led me to study Physics and Mathematics at the University of Windsor. I spent those years engrossed in studying the wonders of the universe around us, and in learning how the descriptive power of mathematics could so elegantly depict its beautiful mechanics. Throughout this time, I had also developed a hobby of public speaking and teaching that, till today, I have a passion for. I love sharing my knowledge in simple yet logical, and creative ways, and I love seeing the satisfaction in people when they grasp a difficult concept, and progress in their understanding of the world around them. Teaching has always been something I wanted to do, and teaching a great passion in my life - physics and mathematics - is an indescribable honor this world has opportuned me with, and I strive to fulfill this role with an enthusiastic and expressive spirit, with the hope that my passion, love, and curiosity will rub off on those who learn from me. Throughout the years, I was blessed to have opportunities to work with students, the most important one being my work as a teaching assistant at the University of Windsor. I conducted labs and problem solving sessions and helped students with Physics and Math problems. It was a wonderful experience cultivating a set of diverse personalities and mentalities towards understanding the laws of nature through the rules of logic. More so, it was incredibly satisfying seeing that regardless of the differences in their backgrounds, personalities, aspirations, thought processes, and interests, they were ALL able to - with a little helping nudge - progress, learn, and grow through understanding of Physics and Math! It was an eye opening moment of awe for me personally, seeing live what I had always told myself to believe - that EVERYONE is capable of doing it! And that's why I will never give up on a student, because I believe YOU can too!

Hobbies & Interests

I have always had a passion for martial arts, as more than the art of fighting and self-defense, it taught me self discipline, focus, confidence, and showed me how to believe in myself. Above that, it inculcated in me a deep sense of spirituality and connectedness to myself and the world around me. It taught me the value of hard work, and the sweetness of its fruits. I am grateful to have studied it in my life, and I always encourage everyone to give it a shot too!

Education

Bachelor of Science, Physics - University of Windsor
Connect with a tutor like Ozair

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us