Riley
Certified Tutor

Riley

MED Portland State University
MED Reed College
  • I primarily tutor a lot of math classes.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1500
Math790
Writing710
ACT ScoresPerfect Score
Composite33
Math36
English35
Science33

About Me

Anything from elementary school through undergrad. High school Geometry? Yep! Real Analysis? Absolutely! Python? Not quite math, you tricky person, but sign right up. I tutor a bit of physics and computer programming as well. Test prep, too. But who am I? I am a math music philosophy nerd. I love Gauss almost as much as I love Bach and I love Bach almost as much as I like Hegel. So chat to me about that stuff if you are so inclined. But you want to just chill and have homework help? That's quite all right, too!

Hobbies & Interests

["Math","Programming","Violin","Piano","Chess","Go","Philosophy","Education","Video Games"]

Education

MED - Portland State University
MED - Reed College
Connect with a tutor like Riley

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started
Ben
Certified Tutor

Ben

Bachelors, Mathematics University of Pennsylvania
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math48+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

PHD, Statistics University of Iowa
AP Calculus ABStatistics Graduate Level31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us