Lindsey
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Lindsey

Bachelor of Science, Art Teacher Education Kansas State University
Master of Arts Teaching, Art Teacher Education University of Kansas
  • I also taught students English online in China.

About Me

I have been a professional art teacher since 2007. I have taught in many different settings including private school, public school, preschool, and day camps in Kansas. I received a Bachelor of Science in Art Education in 2007 from Kansas State University and a Master of Arts in Visual Art Education in 2012 from the University of Kansas. I live with my two sons Logan (age 8) and Harry (age 5), my husband Jason, my cat Gus, my dog Max, bearded dragon Rex, and many many plants! I am also a ceramicist. I am fascinated by exploring different textures on the clay. I throw planters on the pottery wheel and build from slabs. I have a studio that I work from in my home. I like taking hikes on nature trails and doing yoga in my spare time. I also love hanging out with my sons and pets! I enjoy creating meaningful, creative experiences for my students in which they can make discoveries. This allows each student to feel involved and empowered in their own learning.

Hobbies & Interests

I am also a ceramicist with a love of plants especially succulents. I am fascinated by exploring different textures on the clay. I throw planters on the pottery wheel and build from slabs. I have a studio I work from in my home.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Art Teacher Education - Kansas State University
Master of Arts Teaching, Art Teacher Education - University of Kansas
Connect with a tutor like Lindsey

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor Indiana University of Pennsylvania
EngineeringAgricultural Science18+ more
Get Started
Adam
Certified Tutor

Adam

AB University of Waterloo
ESL/ELLHigh School English28+ more
Get Started
Katie
Certified Tutor

Katie

BS University of Maryland-University College
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics32+ more
Get Started
Amalia
Certified Tutor

Amalia

Bachelor's (in progress) Rhodes College
Middle School MathPhonics16+ more
Get Started
Angelique
Certified Tutor

Angelique

BS New Mexico State University-Main Campus
ChemistryMiddle School Science14+ more
Get Started
Cereese
Certified Tutor

Cereese

Bachelor's (in progress) Cornell University
WritingReading14+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us