Maya
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Maya

Bachelor of Science, Accounting Lebanese American University
  • I am a recent Accounting graduate with strong passion and work ethics.
  • Highly enthusiastic and excited to put my knowledge, experience and skills to good practice.

About Me

I graduated from the Lebanese American University with High Distinction, was part of the university's Honors Program, and a lifetime member of the international honor society Beta Gamma Sigma. When I was pursuing my degree, I was chosen by my Accounting Professor to tutor accounting courses such as Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting at the Learning Center of the university. I tutored a single and a group of students who had difficulties in their accounting courses. Having the experience of tutoring physically and virtually, helped me develop various ways of teaching that help students understand different concepts. Also, being responsible of a group of kids aged 4 to 12, helped me deliver various messages in new ways as well as learn how to be patient. I aim on transmitting my knowledge and passion I have for accounting to the students, so that they can also be introduced to the real world of accounting and grow by learning. I'm willing to give all I have to encourage students to improve and become ready for their journey of success.

Hobbies & Interests

One of the things I like to do is playing ping-pong. Also, being part of two organizations, I like to go with my friends to meetings, hang out afterwards, go camping together, and organize events. I also enjoy reading.

Education

Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Lebanese American University
Connect with a tutor like Maya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Bereket
Certified Tutor

Bereket

BS MIT
AP Calculus BCPre-Algebra33+ more
Get Started
Aqsa
Certified Tutor

Aqsa

Bachelor's (in progress) University of Central Florida
Middle School MathElementary Math59+ more
Get Started
Sishir
Certified Tutor

Sishir

Bachelor University of Wisconsin - Madison
German 4German 38+ more
Get Started
Allyson
Certified Tutor

Allyson

Bachelors (in progress) Wellesley College
Middle School MathElementary School Math27+ more
Get Started
Azratul
Certified Tutor

Azratul

Master's/Graduate University of Windsor
Pre-CalculusMiddle School Math60+ more
Get Started
Odeh
Certified Tutor

Odeh

Professional (JD, MD, DMD, etc) york university
Corporate FinanceCFA7+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us