Allison
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Allison

Current Undergrad Student, Psychology Washington University in St Louis
  • I am a rising senior and Psychology Major at Washington University in St. Louis.
  • I hope to receive a PhD in Pediatric Clinical Neuropsychology and am well-versed in the neural and cognitive mechanisms of mental illness.

About Me

Reading and writing are my life-long passions. I have extensive experience tutoring elementary school and middle school children in these subjects. Currently, I am working on an Honors Thesis about early emotional development, completing my Writing Minor and am taking an online class in fiction writing. I took the GRE standardized test two months ago and am familiar with the pandemic's altered testing protocol. My favorite subjects to teach are English, Writing, Psychology and History. Above all, my tutoring philosophy emphasizes mindset, stress management, and study strategy. I also love to walk my dog and play tennis!

Hobbies & Interests

Reading

Education

Current Undergrad Student, Psychology - Washington University in St Louis
Connect with a tutor like Allison

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Yale University
AP Calculus ABPre-Algebra24+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us