Christina
Certified Tutor

10+ years of tutoring

Christina

Bachelor of Philosophy, Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Doctor of Education, Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies Columbia University in the City of New York
  • I am a doctorate level registered dietitian with over 15 years of experience in academic, community and clinical settings.

About Me

Nutrition is my passion and always has been! I believe learning should be fun and interactive. Past students have told me I made their learning fun and pushed them to be their best. I work hard to get to know my students so that I can tailor my approaches to specific needs and personality traits. I also try to create an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions. This is when a lot of the fun happens! My hobbies include reading, running, spending time at the beach, and hanging out with my kids. I have run multiple half marathons and marathons, including the Boston Marathon.

Hobbies & Interests

include reading, running, spending time at the beach, and hanging out with my kids. I have run multiple half marathons and marathons, including the Boston Marathon.

Education

Bachelor of Philosophy, Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies - Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Doctor of Education, Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies - Columbia University in the City of New York
Connect with a tutor like Christina

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Isaac
Certified Tutor

Isaac

MS Kent State University at Kent
NutritionBiology9+ more
Get Started
Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Josef
Certified Tutor

Josef

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Matt
Certified Tutor

Matt

Master of Science, Human Nutrition Columbia University in the City of New York
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra42+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Bachelors in Human Biology (concentration in Bioinformatics and Stem Cell Science) Stanford University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra37+ more
Get Started
Jessi
Certified Tutor

Jessi

Masters, Religion Yale Divinity School
Statistics Graduate LevelPre-Algebra47+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us