Meagan
Certified Tutor

Meagan

Bachelors Houston Baptist University
  • I am an STR-certified Special Education Teacher with 5 years of experience.
  • I specialize in supporting neurodiverse learners, including students with dyslexia and autism.

About Me

Hi, I'm Meagan! I ground my reading, phonics, and spelling instruction in explicit, evidence-based frameworks, using visual tools and customized lessons to make learning accessible. I love meeting students exactly where they are to turn frustrating academic hurdles into moments of genuine pride and success!

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy spending time with my two cats and growing plants. I also love cooking new recipes and taking long walks in nature.

Education

Bachelors - Houston Baptist University
Connect with a tutor like Meagan

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us