Wendy
Certified Tutor

Wendy

AB Purdue University-Main Campus
AB University of Wisconsin-Madison
  • I am a veteran college-level English instructor with more than 20 years teaching in person, hybrid, and online.

Test Scores

GRE ScoresPerfect Score
Composite1280
Quantitative680
Verbal600

About Me

My focuses are on expository writing, essay writing, research papers, and creative writing. With my background in linguistics and second-language acquisition, I can also provide understanding of how and why the English language works the way it does, both in terms of style and grammar. I believe in supporting people's learning from wherever they're starting and I will customize tutoring to meet your needs, rather than using generic lessons. Additionally, with a wide interest-base, I can help you with your writing in many disciplines, including APUSH, AP/IB Social Sciences, IB Extended Essay, or College Admission letters.

Hobbies & Interests

["Reading, Writing, Science-Fiction, YA, Superheroes, History, Escape Rooms, Puzzle Design"]

Education

AB - Purdue University-Main Campus
AB - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Connect with a tutor like Wendy

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Wendy with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors