Sreya
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Sreya

Master's/Graduate Case Western Reserve University
Bachelor's (in progress) Case Western Reserve University
  • I primarily tutor Math, especially Algebra and Calculus, as well as Computer Science.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1470
Math790

About Me

I am a graduate student in Computer Science with a focus on AI at Case Western Reserve University, with over two years of tutoring experience. My teaching style focuses on breaking down complex topics into digestible pieces through intuitive explanations and worked examples. I emphasize understanding why concepts work rather than memorization, and I adapt my approach to each student's learning style. In addition to Math, I tutor Computer Science topics such as programming and machine learning. My goal as a mentor is to make challenging material approachable and to build a strong foundation students can continue to develop.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy coding in my free time, along with creative hobbies like singing, drawing, knitting, and playing the violin and piano. Outside of academics, I stay active through running and sports such as badminton, ultimate frisbee, and soccer.

Education

Master's/Graduate - Case Western Reserve University
Bachelor's (in progress) - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Sreya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us