Thien
Certified Tutor

Thien

BS University of Mary Washington
  • I am a graduate of the University of Mary Washington.
  • I received my Bachelor of Science in Biological Science.

About Me

Since graduation, I have worked extensively in both a clinical and clinical research labs. It was while working in the lab that I discovered that I like to help others to explore science more by mentorship, teaching and tutoring to a variety of age groups and individuals with different degrees. I am most passionate about physics, chemistry, and biology (especially immunology and cancer). In my experience helping struggling students to understand concepts and materials that they have not grasp schools or in preparation for an upcoming examination. I am a firm proponent of education, believing it to be absolutely necessary for an improved quality of life, and I try to impart this appreciation to all of my students. I am currently pursuing my Doctoral degree in Medical Sciences at Texas A&M University College of Medicine. In my spare time, I like to go on running, biking, hanging out with family and friends, enjoy good food and spend time with my dog (Kona). I believe students learn best when sessions are focused and not overwhelming, so I offer tutoring in 1-hour lessons to make the most of our time together.

Hobbies & Interests

Running, travel, food, and learning about different cultures.

Education

BS - University of Mary Washington
Connect with a tutor like Thien

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Current Grad Student, Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology Perelman School of Medicine
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us