Edwin
Certified Tutor

Edwin

Masters / Graduate Missouri University of Science and Technology
  • I am a graduate student in Petroleum Engineering with a strong background in mathematics, physics, and engineering.
  • I enjoy helping students understand challenging concepts by breaking them into simple, practical steps.

About Me

My goal is to build confidence, encourage critical thinking, and help students achieve lasting academic success.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I enjoy reading about science and engineering, solving technical problems, playing soccer, following developments in the energy industry, and learning new software and technology. I also enjoy helping others learn and develop new skills.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Missouri University of Science and Technology
Connect with a tutor like Edwin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us