
5+ years of tutoring
Elizabeth
- I specialize in math, reading, writing, and am highly skilled in science.
About Me
I am a passionate and engaging tutor with over 10 years experience supporting all K-12 students as well as those with ADHD, Dyslexia, ASD, Dyscalculia, Anxiety, and other special needs, and Gifted/AAP students. I studied Psychology and Neuroscience at James Madison University and Georgetown University, and am the mother of two children with special needs. I am an expert in tutoring kids with Dysgraphia, which often comes with ADHD. I am also experienced in the Edmark method for teaching reading to children with autism. I have experience teaching ESL/ELL, Scratch coding, and Coping / Organizational skills. My teaching philosophy centers on fostering a fun, safe, and engaging learning environment tailored to each student. I always incorporate games and fun activities to reinforce learning! I strive to identify and refine a students unique gifts and skills, empowering them to overcome any challenge!
Hobbies & Interests
["I love to play guitar and piano","cats and animals","Astronomy and Astrophysics","Biology","Neuroscience","Gymnastics","Ballet","Hip Hop Dancing","Science"]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









