Abdul
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Abdul

Bachelor's (in progress) Case Western Reserve University
  • I'm Abdul, a Biochemistry major who's passionate about helping students thrive.
  • Whether you're gearing up for a test or just need a little extra help with a concept, I'm here!

About Me

Hey there! I've had the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant for both biology and chemistry courses, and I've also tutored in subjects like AP Chemistry, Biology, Statistics, Psychology. I understand what it takes to conquer challenging material, and I'm here to make your learning easier and also more engaging and personalized to fit your goals.

Hobbies & Interests

["Reading","Writing","Soccer"]

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Abdul

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

PHD, Statistics University of Iowa
AP Calculus ABStatistics Graduate Level31+ more
Get Started
Kathy
Certified Tutor

Kathy

Masters, Modern and Contemporary Asian Art Sotheby's Institute of Art
StatisticsCalculus16+ more
Get Started
Brian
Certified Tutor

Brian

PHD, Technology & Information Mgmt (Indef. deferred) University of California-Santa Cruz
AP StatisticsStatistics Graduate Level114+ more
Get Started
Kevin
Certified Tutor

Kevin

Bachelor in Arts University of Pennsylvania
AP StatisticsPre-Algebra46+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us