Tawana
Certified Tutor

Tawana

Master's/Graduate Ashford University
  • As a passionate educator, I believe that every student has the potential to excel when given the right support and guidance.
  • I am dedicated to fostering a positive and encouraging environment where students feel empowered to reach their academic goals.

About Me

My commitment to helping students stems from my own experiences in education, where I learned the transformative power of personalized learning. I have extensive experience working with students of various ages and backgrounds. Over the years, I have developed a teaching approach that is both adaptable and engaging, tailored to meet the unique needs of each learner. Whether it's helping a student master complex concepts or building their confidence, I take pride in seeing my students succeed and grow. I earned my degree in Education from Auburn University Montgomery and Ashford University, where I specialized in Elementary Education to service PRE-K-6th grade. My educational background has equipped me with a deep understanding of all elementary subjects, and I am constantly seeking to expand my knowledge to better serve my students. I am currently working towards my doctorate, which further enhances my ability to provide top-notch tutoring services.

Hobbies & Interests

My interests and hobbies are traveling, watching movies, taking naps, and reading

Education

Master's/Graduate - Ashford University
Connect with a tutor like Tawana

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us